The Wildcat Football Training Camp provides an excellent opportunity for all athletes to prepare for the upcoming season.
Under the direction of Coach Andrews and his experienced staff, camp participants can expect to see improvements in strength, speed, agility, explosiveness, coordination, all while learning the fundamentals of football in a fun, safe environment.
Summer activities include:
"Chalk Talk" & Film Study
Safe Tackling Techniques
7 on 7
The 2021 Summer Camp is broken up into 2 main phases:
June 7 - July 1 - Strength & Conditioning
We attack the weight room with a diverse and challenging program catered to each athlete. Athletes can use their cell phones to track their workouts and their progress. Program emphasizes strength training, conditioning, flexibility and balance.
Monday through Thursday
July 6 - July 23 - Football Boot Camp
A comprehensive football camp that, in addition to continued strength training, includes classroom "chalk talk," on-field drills, and football conditioning.
Monday through Friday
This is NOT a full-contact camp.
• Daily camp attire: Workout clothes, tennis/running shoes, and football cleats.
• Financial Assistance is available on an as-needed basis. Contact us through the message box below for information on how to apply for financial assistance.
• This camp is open to all athletes who are looking to improve their football skills, whether or not they intend to enroll at Woodside High School.
• Participation in this camp does not secure a spot on any of Woodside's football teams OR guarantee playing time. However, it does put participants in the best position possible to make meaningful contributions on the field.
• All prospective players must also complete an online registration packet for the school before the end of Summer
-The School registration packet is separate from the camp registration. Every
athlete from every sport that competes in Sequoia Union High School District must complete this separate registration.