The Wildcat Football Training Camp provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for all athletes to prepare for the upcoming season.
Under the direction of Coach Andrews and his experienced staff, camp participants can expect to see improvements in strength, speed, agility, explosiveness, coordination, all while learning the fundamentals of football in a fun, safe environment.
Summer activities include:
"Chalk Talk" & Film Study
Safe Tackling Techniques
7 on 7
The 2022 Summer Camp is broken up into 2 main phases:
June 6 - June 30 - Strength & Conditioning & Football fundamentals
We attack the weight room with a diverse and challenging program catered to each athlete. Athletes can use their cell phones to track their workouts and their progress. Program emphasizes strength training, conditioning, flexibility and balance.
Each position group will also meet on the field twice a week for individualized position drills.
• Weight room is open for football players at 2:30pm, Monday through Thursday.
• On-field position drills start at 4:00pm
-Mondays and Wednesdays for linemen
-Tuesdays and Thursdays for Skill positions.
July 6 - July 21 - Football Boot Camp
In July we ramp up the intensity with a comprehensive football camp that, in addition to continued strength training, includes classroom "chalk talk," on-field drills, and football conditioning. This is where we focus on getting our bodies ready for the football season.
Monday through Thursday, 3:30 - 6:30 for all players.
This is NOT a full-contact camp.
• Daily camp attire: Workout clothes, tennis/running shoes, and football cleats.
Payment Options- $400
If paying by check, please make it out "Wildcat Football Training"
Sign and Submit Waiver
Can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the school to the attention of Coach Andrews, or student can hand it in on first day of camp.
• Financial Assistance is available on an as-needed basis. Contact us through the message box below for information on how to apply for financial assistance.
• This camp is open to all athletes who are looking to improve their football skills, whether or not they intend to enroll at Woodside High School.
• Participation in this camp does not secure a spot on any of Woodside's football teams OR guarantee playing time. However, it does put participants in the best position possible to make meaningful contributions on the field.
• All prospective players must also complete an online registration packet for the school before the end of Summer
-The School registration packet is separate from the camp registration. Every
athlete from every sport that competes in Sequoia Union High School District must complete this separate registration.